Our capabilities help clients address obstacles such as:
- Shelf-stabilization– Nutritional ingredients added to water, tea, or juices, must remain “shelf stable” prior to consumption
- Bottling Process & Preservation– Current bottling process requiring preservatives with flavor masking agents
- Production Capacity– Changes for nutritionally enhanced beverages that currently require a hot-fill process for bottling in which there is a shortage of hot-fill bottling capacity
- Product Quality– Stabilize nutritional value that can be degraded by the hot-fill process
- Costs– Ambient temperature processing can replace a thick wall with thin wall plastic bottle saving 30-40% in plastic
…and much more
Being research driven, we have the expertise to develop projects for a diverse group of industries.
Core Areas Served by BONDTECH
- Foods & Beverages & Personal Care
- Foods – Preparation and Process
- Beverages – Functional Waters, Teas, Juices, and other RTD Beverages
- Health & Wellness
- Nutritional Supplements – Vitamins, Minerals and Compounds
- Water Treatment
Contact us to find out how BONDTECH can empower your company through adding value to enhanced and expanded product lines, help grow user demand, and reduce related production and packaging costs, while lessening environmental impact.